Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Wacky Wednesday

Wacky Wednesday (a school event where eveyone dresses up crazy) was the topic on KLOVE's morning show today and, little did I (Allison) know, that I would experience my own Wacky Wednesday today.

No, I didn't go to work with 12 ponytails or with mismatched clothes. I actually managed to flip the orientation of my work desktop upside down. So, basically, my computer's settings were flipped so that it showed everything -- my wallpaper, icons, even the start button--upside down. Our IT guy didn't know how to fix it, so he cleared my whole profile on the network and started over. 1.5 hours later, I was finally able to start work. All because of a keystroke I made that I didn't know how to fix. That's wacky.

Through this process, it came out that someone else in IT actually had heard of the problem before and knew how to fix it. So, if any of you want to know how to prank someone on April Fool's Day 2009, just let me know...:)

2 comments:

HennHouse said...

Hysterical! I would love to know how to do that! That would be a great trick to play on the husband!

Abe and Allison said...

Here's the deal -- All you have to do is right click on the desktop and it will let you rotate it. It's quite a funny joke!