Saturday, September 1, 2007

Top Ten List-Top Ten Things that I am thankful For--Woo Hoo! Abe's Version

Greetings everyone! Allison and I were talking about posting separate top ten lists this morning of things that we are thankful for (ala David Letterman). Yes, married life is treating us well, it's nice not having to drive 150 miles on the weekends to see each other!



In any case, here is my top ten list (drum roll please):



10.My health

9. My job at ADP

8. Beef and Broccoli :)

7. Summertime in Chicago!

6. My beloved Cubbies! (I won't say anymore on this :))

5. My new brother-in-law and his girlfriend Bart and Liv

4. My sister and brother-in-law Barbara and Frank

3. My parents and Allison's parents

2. My dear wife Allison

And the Number One thing that I am thankful for (big drum roll please):





1.God's grace and mercy! Woo Hoo!



Allison will publishing her list shortly! Have a good day everyone!

No comments: