Saturday, September 1, 2007

Allison's Version...


So Abe got me thinking this morning about what I'm thankful for. It's easy for me to think of what I don't have (like a full-time job, but I am freelancing though!). So this is a good exercise...maybe Abe has secret reasons that coming up with this list will help me not be in an unemployment funk!


So...drum roll please...


10. Our financial situation--even though I don't have a full-time job we still have a roof over our heads and food on the table. (Last night we had Chicago-style pizza...)


9. My favorite sports teams: St. Louis Cardinals/Mizzou Tigers. Take that, Abe!


8. The joy of reading--I've been reading some novels lately and really enjoying it.


7. Free nationwide long distance--My life would be radically different if I couldn't use my cell phone to call people whenever I want.


6. Beauty of nature--I've been walking along Lake Michigan lately and LOVE it!


5. My health/being able to work out--Definitely not to be taken for granted even though we're young.


4. My friends--It was really awesome to see how much my friends supported me and served me during the wedding. Some of them made very large sacrifices on my behalf.


3. Our families--I'm glad I'm within driving distance of nearly everyone.


2. My handsome, God-loving, smart, yet goofy husband!


And now...


1. God's unending love (and patience!) for me!

No comments: