Saturday, March 1, 2008

Africa!

Allison here writing about my sister-in-law and brother-in-law who are spending the next month in Africa. Barb (Abe's sister) is working at a hospital in Uganda, while Frank (her husband) isn't sure what he will be doing in that country. So, please pray for their safety, the health and protection of their families while they are so far away, and that God would use them in a mighty way. You can read about their trip at: fhomess.blogspot.com.

Meanwhile, Abe and I are enjoying being back at home. Traveling is fun, but it's always nice to come home. While it's still very cold and snowy here, the sun is out more, so that has helped us be patient for spring.

I think I'm also adjusting even more to Chicago life. Today I had lunch and coffee with some new friends of mine -- lots of fun!

No comments: