Monday, October 29, 2007

The benefits of marriage

Greetings All!

This is Abe blogging. I felt compelled to blog tonight about someone near and dear to my heart tonight: my wife Allison. Yes, I may be getting mushy here, but I really do love that lady! :) I did not have a good day today at work...I had a client complain about me for no good reason....so by the time Allie came to pick me up at ADP, I was in a rather bad mood.....but Allie was very kind, and compassionate....even extending me grace as I struggled to comprehend the beating that I got today (figuratively speaking of course). As the night progressed, Allie further demonstrated more of the traits that make me love her more and more every day. She took time to listen to me, care for me, cook me a great meal.....it was exactly what I needed.

In any case--I just thought that I'd blog about the joys of marriage roughly three months in. Although we still have a long way to go (our entire lives), I feel truly blessed to have such a great, Godly woman at my side as my wife!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

i couldn't agree more! Allison is wonderful!
hope to see you both soon-
love,
the Eoff's
Jordan, Mandy and the girls :)