Saturday, May 1, 2010

This week

Hi all...Abe here....not sure who follows this blog anymore, but I felt compelled to blog about life as of late. In short...what a whirlwind. First off, Allison and I just celebrated our four year "date-a-versary"....it was four years ago that my lovely wife and I had our first date. We just had pizza last night, just like our first date four years ago (I think that the pizza was better last night) :). I can't believe that it's been four years. God has really blessed us tremendously...it's been a fun 4 years babe :)

The other reason that I wanted to blog was to share what God has been teaching me as of late. I really feel as if the only thing sustaining me as of late has been God's grace. I've learned to really rely on God when there is a lot going on. The words of John 15:7 really resonate with me today: "If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you." Abiding. I feel like this is the only way that I have been able to survive my busyness as of late. It's been so busy as of late... between work, school, taking care of a new house and a Certification exam....it's quite amazing that I have been able to juggle all of that.....

In any case, I just thought that I had to share this.

Have a good one ya'll....we're taking Allison's parents to their first Cubs game this weekend....ah, I feel like a proud parent! :)

No comments: